We start with a pair of Smith & Wesson handcuffs, model 101, and alter them to do the following in performance and presentation.
• You can push the bow all the way through the body or zip them around as many times as many times as you like.
• A volunteer can grab one side while you grab the other side, they can pull as hard as they want without the cuffs opening.
• You can show people how these are placed on your wrists because they appear to work like normal cuffs.
• You can tell people that these are the same type handcuffs that police officers use because they are.
• These are completely examinable in the double locked position and generally examinable otherwise with good audience management.
Here’s the trick, once these are placed on your wrists you just pull your arms apart and they open.
These usually take a few days to make and are made when you order them. We can not ship these outside the US.